top of page
Loreto Retreat Centre
Run by the Sisters of the Institute of the Blessed Virgin Mary, usually known as Loreto Sisters.
They came to Llandudno in 1919 and ran a boarding and day school for all age groups till 1970. The existing Centre then evolved for the spiritual renewal of the laity in accordance with Vatican II Council. From 1970-1987 part of the school building was used by the diocese as a middle school, and when this was closed the Hall and classrooms became part of the Retreat House.
The Centre is beautifully situated near the West Shore and at the foot of the Great Orme. It is a ten minute walk from Town, Parish and North Shore.
The centre welcomes residential and non-residential groups for retreats and spiritual renewal. Parish, school and ecumenical groups accepted. Individuals also welcome but must self-cater. Rooms are en suite with good kitchen facilities. With advanced notice spiritual direction can be provided for individuals. Large Hall seats 160 people – non-residential.
Address: Retreat Secretary,
bottom of page